(I don't want to see you) for a while!: (Je ne veux pas te voir) pendant un moment !
- "Bob also said that even though we have some printing problems, which he anticipates will last for a while, he will be here to wish Horatio a "happy birthday", in person."
- "Well I was trying "The Tissue Diet" for a while."
- "I have big plans for him. Among other things, I'd like Brian to shadow Philip Cheeter for a while before Philip's winter sales trips begin in earnest."
- "We haven't really spent time with each other for a while."
- "Would you mind driving for a while?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'For a while' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !