For those of us (that love frisbee, there's a match tomorrow): Pour ceux d'entre nous (qui aiment le frisbee, il y a un match demain)
- "Here are some questions for those of you aged under 25: What do the letters "LP" stand for?"
- "I guess my question is this: Is there anything the company could do for those of us who wish to learn a foreign language?"
- "Sugar-free cookies (for those of us who cannot eat chocolate cake)"
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "Sugar-free cookies (for those of us who cannot allow ourselves to indulge in the sin of chocolate cake)"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'For those of us' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !