to free (the slaves): libérer (les esclaves)
(I am) free (this afternoon): (Je suis) libre, disponible (cet après-midi)
(Take a chocolate.) It's free!: (Prends un chocolat.) C'est gratuit !
- "Brian : Oh, so you've been sending out free samples without written authorisation?"
- "Customs Agent : Ok, you're free to go."
- "I'm free to explore all the questions I could ask this tree of mystery."
- "InBrianaJones (Brian Jones) says : It's software that allows you to make cheap or free calls over the Internet."
- "Her owner wanted to thank me for saving her by giving me a voucher for a free wine tasting at a vineyard."
- "Brian : There's no such thing as "free"."
- "We're free!"
- "Staff, employees, shareholders, homeless people just here for the free food, I ask you to look into your hearts: I ask you to support the Delavigne Corporation in this time of trouble."
- "Royal Rehab®- Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation... it's a lot better than being beheaded!"
- "I want the account where I get the free gun."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Free-verbe' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !