full: plein, complet, touffu, chargé, large, entier, rempli
I have just eaten a plate full of croissants. Now I am full. Je viens de manger une assiette pleine de croissants. Je suis plein!
I'm full (up)!: Je suis plein ! Je suis rassasié !
- "As our office is full of creative people, the marketing department wanted to offer the first crack at this jingle to any musicians who want to show off their musical skills!"
- "The world is full of people who are too scared to take chances."
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "The warehouse must be full of Moulin Magic."
- "I'm from New Zealand – it's full of sheep."
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
- "Admiral Jones : Yes, it's a pleasure to have you on this vessel, which is long and full of seamen."
- "Australia is full of gays!"
- "The London Ducky managed to speak to one worker, Pedro Sanchez, despite his pocket having been crammed full of 50 dollar bills in order to keep his mouth shut."
- "Susie : The store has three floors full of all the latest Delavigne products."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Full' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !