the funds: les fonds
public, government funds fonds publics
a fund : un fonds (monétaire), une caisse
unemployment fund caisse de chômage
to fund: financer
I found someone who is willing to fund our project. J'ai trouvé quelqu'un qui veut financer notre projet.
UK: I found someone who is willing to fund our project.
We don't have the funds to continue the project.
US: I donated all my winnings to the World Wildlife Fund.
- "However, I fought tooth and nail, and I was able to get funds for the following items"
- "Please contact me immediately so that I can instruct you on how to transfer these funds to your personal bank account."
- "But I fought tooth and nail, and managed to allocate funds for the following items"
- "Edward : Due to insufficient funds in my account!"
- "The trip is funded 100% by the company, including the mandatory bear insurance."
- "I think I could ask Luna if Human Resources would fund a stress-management course for us Delavigne employees in high-pressure jobs."
- "For example, I am proposing a grant of $1m to the Marketing Department to fund a Europe-wide campaign aimed at increasing sales of our mid-range collections."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fund' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !