a garden: un jardin
to garden: jardiner
a gardener: un jardinier
- "The second apartment certainly did have all the "original features" you mentioned, including a 19th century antique toilet (in the garden)."
- "Brian : I could find a nice little house with a garden in the suburbs."
- "Pedro : I'm so sorry jefe, the reporter, he told me it was a story about me and gardeners in Dallas."
- "Bob : Yeah, "Erotic Garden", it's one of our top-sellers."
- "Bruno : And erect it in Brian Jones's garden!"
- "Meditate in any one of our seventeen zen gardens, where relaxing incense will overpower your olfactory glands."
- "But it is nice to be outside, and the grass on the field reminds me of the gardens of France."
- "Warbuckle : Yeah, Pedro, he's my gardener."
- "- The herb garden is not an "all you can smoke" buffet."
- "He often visited the garden, where he gathered lavender, lilac and jasmine."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Garden' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !