to get up: se lever
I got up late this morning. Je me suis levé tard ce matin.
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I get up / I got up / I have gotten up
- "I'm sure she can help you get it up, I mean get up."
- "I can get up without bothering anyone, and there's more room for my legs."
- "Brian : No, Gidyeon, we need to get you up and dressed."
- "I once got up at four o'clock in the morning to watch a hot dog eating championship in Kyoto."
- "Now please get up, the early bird catches the worm."
- "At our age, it's a surprise every time we get up in the morning, right?"
- "Get up on the bed and I'll call the nurse in."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Get up' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !