a glass: un verre
glass: le verre (matériau)
(a pair of) glasses: (une paire de) lunettes
The man over there in the glasses is Horatio's brother. L'homme là-bas qui porte des lunettes est le frère d'Horatio.
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "Danica : 2 glasses of red, 2 white, 1 champagne."
- "Jackson : Here goes the glass... You see, the glass has completely shattered - glass is too brittle, as I said."
- "I'll have a pint of mild in a half-pint glass."
- "But what about the glass needed to make the bottles?"
- "I'll pour us a glass."
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "Would you like a glass of wine?"
- "I'm not scared for myself of course - I'm standing behind 3 layers of bulletproof glass in my very own Brent-Mobile, inspired by the Pope's vehicle."
- "I need another glass of wine."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Glass' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !