(Is your dog) in good health?: (Est-ce que votre chien est) en bonne santé ?
- "The good news is you're alive and in good health."
- "He ate at your restaurant last Friday evening (June 23rd), accompanied by three of his colleagues, who were lucky enough to escape in good health."
- "You will wake up one day in the future to a new life in youthful good health!"
- "Moira : Reginald attributed his good health to his diet: a pint of beer every day for breakfast, fish and chips for supper and a glass of whisky before bedtime."
- "DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, participants are required to be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems. It is advisable to bring a spare pair of underpants."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Good health' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !