(I have) good/great news!: (j'ai de) bonnes nouvelles !
- "That's it for the good news."
- "Brian : So what's the good news, sir?"
- "Bruno : Well that's the good news!"
- "Bye bye bad news, hello good, good news!"
- "There's good news and bad news."
- "Donna : Well that's great news."
- "Brian : Finally a bit of good news."
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "I have some good news and some bad news."
- "Please swing by my office this morning so I can give you the good news."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Good news' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !