to guide: guider
a guide: un guide, un instructeur
- "Betty : Well, he's more like a guide."
- "Betty was my guide to a sensual world previously unknown to me..."
- "And I also have a few guides to breast-feeding and homeopathy for children, if you're interested."
- "Betty was my guide to a sensual world previously unknown to me."
- "Donna : You want us to come with you and guide you through the streets of London?"
- "Bruno : You are coming as my translator and my guide."
- "We will be guiding you through your mission into space."
- "During your stay in our humble temple, I will be your spiritual guide in your quest for inner peace and enlightenment."
- "It seems our guided meditations combined with severe electroshock therapy have been truly beneficial for you."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Guide' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !