here's (my number): voici (mon numéro de téléphone)
Here are the reports you wanted. Voici les rapports que tu voulais.
- "Here is my status report on the robots"
- "Here are some questions for those of you aged under 25: What do the letters "LP" stand for?"
- "For example, here's my song for Europe."
- "I know you are quite a forgetful diary, so here's a recap of the current situation"
- "Bruno : Here's your soup, Papi."
- "Here's one which will make your head explode."
- "Here is my assessment of your issues following our brief encounter."
- "Here's a quick summary of facts about aliens"
- "Here's their new, annoyingly catchy hit: Bacon and eggs!"
- "Here is the chicken you'll be enjoying tonight."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Here's' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !