(a) highly (motivated person): (une personne) hautement, très (motivée)
- "Highly confidential."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Highly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !