(a) highly (motivated person): (une personne) hautement, très (motivée)
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Highly confidential."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Highly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !