to hire: embaucher, engager
a hiring, a hire: une embauche, un engagement
for hire louable, à louer
- "You CANNOT take pregnancy - real or imagined - into account when hiring and firing!"
- "Krazy Gidyon : Krazy Gidyon is always hiring."
- "If anyone is interested in more hiring training, I can organize a training session."
- "Subject: DC hiring policy"
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "If not, just have fun reading the official hiring policy document when it arrives."
- "One of the biggest minefields for companies during the hiring process is blunders made by inexperienced managers."
- "In fact we will be hiring."
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "I'm sick of the hirings, I'm sick of the firings."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hiring' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !