a homosexual: un homosexuel
- "Journalist 2 : Mr. Delavigne, now that you've put to rest any rumors of your alleged homosexuality, what do you plan on doing next?"
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, would you care to address rumors of your alleged homosexuality once and for all?"
- "I think his boyfriend might be a homosexual though."
- "I think that Bruno Delavigne might be... a homosexual."
- "By the way, I'm a homosexual."
- "I am not now, nor have I ever been, a homosexual."
- "I am not now, nor have I ever been at any point in my life, a homosexual."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Homosexual' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !