a hot dog: un "hot dog"
- "Jean : A hot dog?"
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "I once got up at four o'clock in the morning to watch a hot dog eating championship in Kyoto."
- "I was just going to grab a hot dog."
- "And how many hot dogs can he eat?"
- "- a "kangabanger" (a hot dog made from kangaroo meat)"
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "A hot dog!"
- "Bruno : And do they eat hot dogs?"
- "Bruno : And hot dogs!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hot dog' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !