a house: une maison
to house (someone or something): loger, héberger (qq chose ou qq'un)
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Others are selling their British houses and moving to the US permanently."
- "The gallery is a striking piece of modern architecture that houses an exhibition space and a boutique."
- "and take her to your house!"
- "Bruno : Ma'am, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "I just read your advertisement on Craigsboard.com, and it just so happens that we are looking for someone to fill a room in our 6-bedroom house."
- "Horatio : The Sydney Opera House is the house where my friend Sydney lives with his wife Opera."
- "I will sell this house today."
- "Bruno : Madam, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "Bruno : Ma'am, would you mind if I looked around your house for a little while?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'House' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !