a husband: un mari
a wife: une femme, une épouse
(my) ex-husband: (mon) ex-mari
- "Me, with a wife and two kids?"
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "Here's another joke: A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, my wife thinks she's a chicken."
- "But it's not important, I have a new wife."
- "What's a good-looking boy like you doin' without a nice wife?"
- "Vicar : As you must know, the union between man and wife is sacred."
- "My wife is on a diet, and since she's on a diet, I'm losing a pound every day."
- "My wife, she is dead."
- "Horatio : The Sydney Opera House is the house where my friend Sydney lives with his wife Opera."
- "I left my shoes with your wife, Susan Bliss."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Husband-wife' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Husband-wife' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...