a hut: une hutte, un cabanon
Note that Jabba The Hut is not actually a "hut" (a small house), but rather the name of an alien species in the Star Wars universe.
For several years I lived in a hut in downtown New York. J'ai vécu plusieurs années dans un cabanon dans le centre ville de New York.
- "We've had to lock the door to his hut, I'm afraid."
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "Brian : So we were trapped in the hut, but we solved your riddle, and then we used your tunnel to..."
- "Buyer, Perfume Hut Ltd"
- "The Perfume Hut"
- "I plan to step down from my position as principal buyer for the Perfume Hut immediately."
- "According to my research, the Perfume Hut has recently filed for Chapter XI bankruptcy, which comes as no surprise to me."
- "I should let you know that the Perfume Hut is already preparing to empty its shelves of all Delavigne products."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hut' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !