I have to be off! I'd better be off! I must be off! I'll be off!: Je dois y aller ! Je dois filer ! Je dois partir !
I'm off to (Ouagadougou): Je file à (Ouagadougou)
- "See you next week, I'm off to London for the weekend!"
- "You try Edward, I'm off to take a leak."
- "I'm off to find those spiders."
- "I'm just off to a match actually."
- "Thanks for the help Edward! I must be off! Cheerio!"
- "I'm off! Brian : You know what Philip?"
- "Now, I'm off to my local bar for a local beer, hopefully I won't be eaten by a local bear!"
- "Then I'm off to watch a baseball game."
- "I'll be needing a signature for the presents, please, and I'll be off."
- "Now I'm off to Pyongyang to resume my peace talks with the North Koreans."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'I have to be off' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !