I must admit that...: je dois reconnaître que, je dois avouer...
I must admit that I am very impressed, you can get dressed now Je dois admettre que je suis très impressionné, tu peux t'habiller maintenant.
- "I must admit that I have some concerns about the budget."
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "Susie : Mr. Mayor, I must admit I'm flattered, even a little curious, but this is neither the time nor the place for-"
- "And I must admit I was truly impressed by the results of his brainstorming sessions."
- "Polly : Well Luna, I must admit, you're never at a loss for ideas."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'I must admit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !