(We could go out) if you'd like: (Nous pouvons sortir) si cela vous dit
If you'd like to (receive more information, click here): Si vous souhaitez (avoir plus d'informations, cliquez ici)
- "If you'd like to make your way to the exit now please."
- "Send me an email if you'd like the full list."
- "Again, get in touch if you'd like to know more."
- "Princess Utopia : If you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
- "Here is a list of our upcoming shows: If you would like to see Harry Potter the Musical, press 1."
- "If you would like information on Musical Store locations and opening hours, press 1."
- "If you would like to see Die Hard the Musical, press 2."
- "If you would like to see Planet of the Apes the Musical press-"
- "Press 2 if you would like to make another tune with your telephone keypad."
- "Press 1 if you would like to book a ticket for an upcoming show."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'If you would like' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !