(We could go out) if you'd like: (Nous pouvons sortir) si cela vous dit
If you'd like to (receive more information, click here): Si vous souhaitez (avoir plus d'informations, cliquez ici)
- "Send me an e-mail if you'd like the full list."
- "If you would like to see Planet of the Apes the Musical press-"
- "If you'd like to make your way to the exit now please."
- "If you would like information on Musical Store locations and opening hours, press 1."
- "Press 2 if you would like to make another tune with your telephone keypad."
- "Again, get in touch if you'd like to know more."
- "If you would like to see Die Hard the Musical, press 2."
- "Here is a list of our upcoming shows: If you would like to see Harry Potter the Musical, press 1."
- "Press 1 if you would like to book a ticket for an upcoming show."
- "Princess Utopia : If you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'If you would like' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !