(I'm right) in front of (the bakery): (Je suis juste) en face de, devant (la boulangerie)
Horatio is standing in front of the coffee machine. Horatio est en face de la machine à café.
(let's not argue) in front of (the children): (ne nous disputons pas) devant (les enfants), en présence (des enfants)
- "Why are you yelling in front of the cheeses?"
- "In front of me I have a barbecue."
- "The dark blue circle was in front of the squares, in the foreground."
- "Can't wait to get you greased up and in front of the camera!"
- "Hannah : We should be at home, singing Christmas songs in front of the fire and opening presents!"
- "Now, please direct your attention to the screen in front of you."
- "Announcer : Today, our charismatic and handsome leader is relaxing in front of a fire with his favourite monkey, Giuseppe."
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "(A handkerchief held in front of the mouth and nose would work out at just 40 cents per unit."
- "Or, should the Delavigne Corporation be remanded to this delightful, charming young thing in front of me."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'In front of' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !