inexpensive: bon marché, pas cher
(an) expensive (watch): (une montre) chère, onéreuse
- "I do not have expensive tastes, you know."
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "That could be rather expensive."
- "I suggest making the statue out of titanium – it will be light, durable and won't corrode - but it will be more expensive."
- "High-quality accessories: cufflinks and watch should be understated but expensive."
- "", has gone into the record books for being the most expensive LP in history."
- "-Seems expensive."
- "Cost: Quite expensive"
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "That's very expensive."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Inexpensive' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Inexpensive' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...