- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original blends."
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "I suggest we end this very intense session with a big hug."
- "He complained of "intense pancake syndrome", "lazy eyebrows" and a "chocolate mistake"."
- "an intense bar fight ensues... and then the saloon doors open"
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original mixtures."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
- "I've also developed a deep understanding of the full range of human reactions: fear, apprehension, concern, as well as intense anger."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Intense' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !