an interest: un intérêt (financier ou non)
to be interested in (ping-pong): être intéressé par (le ping-pong)
UK: I see you're wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt - are you interested in politics?
US: Not really. Fashion is my main interest.
- "Excellent people skills (good with animals, too!) INTERESTS"
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am well qualified."
- "You think you're going to go far in life with those interests?"
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a."
- "Social Psychology INTERESTS"
- "The press will soon lose interest in this story."
- "Hannah looks after Delavigne's interests in retail outlets and points of sale."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Interest' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !