to intern (with, at): faire un stage
I am interning with the Senator at her New York offices. Je fais un stage avec Madame la Sénateur dans son bureau de New York.
an internship un stage
an intern (US): un stagiaire
In British English, an "intern" is understood, however, a work experience person is more commonly used.
an internship (US): un stage
In British English, "internship" is understood, however, work experience placement is more commonly used.
UK: Have you met the new intern? Oh he's gorgeous.
US: I am interning with the Senator at her New York offices.
- "Philip : Hey intern, how's it going in there?"
- "You can ignore the sign that says "No Interns" on the door."
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "Do you think unpaid interns just go around interpreting Dickensian characters?"
- "A very special intern has joined the Beachview lifeguard team."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm this evening, where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
- "Edward (Intern) : Hello everyone... is it a problem that I can't swim?"
- "Hannah : You're the intern, go and clean up this monkey poo please!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Intern' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !