to interrupt: interrompre
Am I interrupting you? Est-ce que je vous interromps?
- "And you interrupted my meditation because-"
- "Icarus : Miss Bliss, sorry to interrupt you, but will our feedback be recorded?"
- "I dinna want to interrupt... whatever it is that you were doin' there, but the thing is, I'm not a fan of these stereotypical Scottish acts."
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt."
- "Your television programs are interrupted by hundreds of commercials telling you what to buy and what to think, it's no surprise that you can't concentrate on anything longer than a beer commercial."
- "Philip : Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt, but can we speed things up, here?"
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt, Bruno."
- "Edward : Sorry to interrupt, Philip..."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Interrupt' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !