to interview, to hold an interview, to conduct an interview: interviewer, faire passer un entretien
to have an interview avoir un entretien
an interview: une entrevue, une interview, un entretien
- "Susie : Do you remember when you interviewed me?"
- "Are you available next week for a follow-up interview?"
- "Bruno : Miss Bliss, welcome to your final interview."
- "I'd like you to schedule some interviews immediately."
- "We've been granted an interview with the world famous marine biologist, Doctor Bruno Delavigne."
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
- "It was the fastest interview of my life..."
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "And this afternoon, the interviews to hire Horatio's replacement are starting."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Interview' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !