It isn't working (properly): Ça ne fonctionne pas (correctement)
Does your old stereo still work? Est-ce que votre vieille chaîne stéréo fonctionne toujours?
- "I'll swing by later to see if everything is working properly, and to begin our training session."
- "I think there's a problem with my bed. It doesn't work."
- "Right now, I'm typing on this thing, which is important, and it isn't working!"
- "Here's the story about that: a couple of months ago, one of our laser printers wasn't working properly, so... so we set aside some money to buy a newer model."
- "If everything is working correctly, this message should arrive in your Inbox, and not the Junk mail folder."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'It isn't working' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !