it turns out that (I'm busy that day): il se trouve que, il s'avère que (je suis occupé ce jour)
It turns out that I have an extra ticket for the concert. Would you like to come with us? Il se trouve que j'ai un billet supplémentaire pour le concert. Veux-tu venir avec nous?
(I don't know how things will) turn out: (Je ne sais pas comment les choses) évolueront
- "It turns out that I had an extra one hiding behind an old laser printer."
- "It turns out our older one wasn't actually broken, you know, just unplugged."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "I will let you know how things turn out!"
- "It turns out you're also very funny."
- "It turned out she had a twin sister who used to act in... adult films. The director of one of her films was a friend of a drug dealer who got arrested and put in prison."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'It turns out' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !