it's not your fault: ce n'est pas de votre faute
a fault: un défaut, une faute, une faille
- "And I think it's my fault."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "It's not your fault you're American."
- "It's all your fault. I'm going to kill myself."
- "If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, we can help you get the compensation you deserve!"
- "Donna : Oh no, sweetheart, of course it's not your fault."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'It's not your fault' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !