it's time (to go): il est temps (de partir)
It's (decision) time!: C'est l'heure de (prendre une décision) !
- "Brothers, now that you have heard the wonderful news, it is time for you to leave."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Chuk-Chuk : It is time to greet the day with energy and determination."
- "Brian, time to rise and shine."
- "Brian : Krazy Gidyeon, it's time to wake up now."
- "Time to go to crazy house!"
- "It is time for you to find the tree of mystery."
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "It's decision time! So, who is the winner, mmkay?"
- "Ok Brian, it's time to focus."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'It's time to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !