it's time (to go): il est temps (de partir)
It's (decision) time!: C'est l'heure de (prendre une décision) !
- "Edward : I'm sorry sir, we don't know... We haven't chosen yet... Right now it's between Kazakhstan and... England... We think it's time the Queen learnt her lesson."
- "Horatio : But it's time for my siesta!"
- "Brian, time to rise and shine."
- "It's time to say goodbye to your lame regime of peace, non-violence and general contentment."
- "It's time for the petite dégustation!"
- "It's time we fostered a sense of team spirit within Delavigne, which is why I have decided to enter a Delavigne dodgeball team into a tournament taking place next month."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Coo coo, wakey wakey! Time to rise and shine! Come on!"
- "Time to flex those pecs, bust out those biceps, tickle those triceps!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'It's time to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !