(I) just wanted (to see you): (Je) voulais juste (vous voir)
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "Bruno : No, I just wanted to know if Polly was there."
- "I just wanted to send you this message to let you know that I'm okay, so you can tell everyone else at the office."
- "- I just wanted to ask you which way I ought to go."
- "Bruno : I just wanted you to be proud of me, Papi..."
- "I just wanted to follow up on the product recall you requested for Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "Susie : But, I just wanted to-"
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received your email, and we should talk about this banking situation further."
- "Just wanted to introduce you to Framboise."
- "I just wanted to give you some more information about the situation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Just wanted' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !