a kangaroo: un kangourou
A mother kangaroo keeps its baby, or "joey", in a pouch in its stomach. The kangaroo is known for its powerful kick and even its boxing skills !
- "I'm your captain Hugh Wallaroo, and I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot Gus, a super intelligent kangaroo."
- "Australia isn't all about "surfing kangaroos" and "drunken koalas" anymore."
- "" The kangaroo says, "at these prices, I'm not surprised."
- "- a "kangabanger" (a hot dog made from kangaroo meat)"
- "Or it may have been a kangaroo"
- "I heard this great one about a rabbi, a sherpa and a kangaroo..."
- "Garth : No kangaroos, no boomerangs, no stereotypes!"
- "Ooh, they're kangaroos!"
- "Jump as high as a kangaroo flies when you're wearing Outback Cologne!"
- "I've never seen a kangaroo!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Kangaroo' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !