a know-it-all: quelqu'un qui sait tout, Monsieur/Madame je-sais-tout
Icarus is a real know-it-all when it comes to accounting. Icarus est quelqu'un qui sait tout de la comptabilité.
Know-it-all a souvent un sens sarcastique :
He thinks he's a know-it-all. Il se prend pour "Monsieur Je Sais Tout".
- "Techie (Rajard) : Good morning, thank you for calling Know-it-all Technical Solutions, this is Rajard Padmanabam, how may I best assist you?"
- "But if you take a look at my work experience you'll see that I spent some time with Know-it-all Tech Solutions."
- "Techie : Sir, if I might be so bold as to suggest you hire an IT consultant, Know-It-All Tech Solutions would be happy to send you one..."
- "Techie (Rachel) : This is Rachel Witt from Know-It-All Technical Solutions, I'm calling for a ... Bob Kater."
- "Richard : Good morning, thank you for calling Know-it-all Tech Solutions, this is Richard Smart."
- "I have just put in a second call to our tech support (Know-It-All Tech Solutions), and they assured me that we would be receiving our repaired server very soon."
- "This is Rajard from Know-it-all Tech Solutions."
- "Of course, if you really want it, I can give you the number for Know-It-All so you can contact them yourself."
- "This is Archibald Savant, Engineering Supervisor here at Know-it-all Tech Solutions."
- "Stephen : Hello and welcome to the Online Tech Support for Know-it-all Tech Solutions, this is Stephen Genius, executive associate assistant."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Know it all' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !