I've been known to (have a drink or two): Il m'est arrivé de (boire un verre ou deux)
He is known (as a party animal): Il est connu (pour aimer les fêtes)
Michael Jordan is also known as "Air Jordan". Michael Jordan est aussi connu sous le nom de "Air Jordan".
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- "-They have been known to eat cats (particularly ALF)"
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Ms. Lohan is known for her abnormally large shoulders and allergy to avocados."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "We're known for our wildlife, especially the unique marsupials that live here."
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "It's from Silke Banowski from Krefeld, Germany, known for its impressive Wasserburg."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Known to-knownas' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !