a lake: un lac
- "Philip : I went camping with my friend Joe in Lake Tahoe, which is about 200 miles north of San Francisco."
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive emails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "And I'm sure I don't need to tell you what a masterpiece Swan Lake is!"
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
- "We will be staying in rustic-style log cabins at the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "I'm glad to welcome you all here to the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino, and I'm happy to see such a great turnout for this event."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "The park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "There is no fire to the lake."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Lake' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !