a land: une contrée, une terre, un pays, un territoire
to land (a plane): atterrir, poser (un avion)
- "It's the story of a young girl, growing up in a land, well, a land down under."
- "A land of awesome dudes"
- "All my dolphin friends are moving to land."
- "Pilot : Flight crew, prepare for landing."
- "It looks like some sort of land surrounded on all sides by water."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "As mayor of the Munchkin city, in the county of the land of Oz, I welcome you most regally..."
- "I'm just a cut-price person in a low-budget land."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Land' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !