a language: une langue, un langage
- "I wish I could understand your complex language."
- "Mom : What kind of language is that?"
- "THX-1134 : It means that you need to learn a new language, Mr Warbuckle."
- "Edward : Yeah, I'm going to translate for you - he taught me his language."
- "In the United States, we have a different set of customs, a different set of values, even a different way of speaking the same language."
- "We are language police, fighting bigotry."
- "English is a fabulously rich language."
- "We need to have a long talk about appropriate language in the workplace."
- "Invent a new language."
- "I have also been programmed to speak 10,000 languages."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Language' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !