large: grand, important, gros
"Large" en français se traduit par wide.
A large number of people just arrived. Beaucoup de gens viennent d'arriver.
- "Large is large."
- "And "grande" is Spanish for large."
- "A large slab of meat of indeterminate origin (Ask your server)"
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "He is begging me not to leave him. I am laughing in his face whilst caressing my younger lover's large pectorals."
- "Please carry on as you were, and let's all pretend that there isn't a large, smoldering crater on the second floor of our building."
- "I see that you are large and old."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river... which is also church, da?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Large' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !