large: grand, important, gros
"Large" en français se traduit par wide.
A large number of people just arrived. Beaucoup de gens viennent d'arriver.
- "while children like dogs because they often solve mysteries in a large van in cartoons."
- "I see that you are large and old."
- "A large slab of meat of indeterminate origin (Ask your server)"
- "Large is large."
- "Please carry on as you were, and let's all pretend that there isn't a large, smoldering crater on the second floor of our building."
- "And "grande" is Spanish for large."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "He is begging me not to leave him. I am laughing in his face whilst caressing my younger lover's large pectorals."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Large' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !