(a bit) later: (un peu) plus tard, après
Later (or "laters"), Luna!: "A plus" Luna ! (employé uniquement à l'oral)
- "Horatio : Edward... Edward... Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
- "LATERS MATE I GOTTA SCARPER (Goodbye my friend, I must leave)"
- "several hours later"
- "Strange Woman : There will be time for introductions later."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Susie : Sweating, hmm. Listen Brian, why don't we mate, I mean meet later this afternoon for a quick feedback session."
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Later' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !