legal: légal, permis
illegal: illégal, illicite, clandestin
- "For legal purposes, we deny everything."
- "Lawyer : Uh, Mr. Capone, for legal purposes, I'd like you to refrain from using the term "gangster" to describe yourself."
- "The information presented within my self-published book is not strictly speaking "legal" or "admissible" in a court of law."
- "The placement lasts three months, and the working week is the legal 45 hours."
- "Luna : First, I have to inform you of your legal right to remain silent, or to respond in writing to this meeting once it's over."
- "The Delavigne Corporation wishes to protect its staff as well as itself from any legal problems which might result from mishandled terminations."
- "These records are legal documents and Bruno insisted that this laboratory comply with regulations."
- "This can become a serious problem when we consider that candidates may have legal grounds to sue the company who interviewed them for compensation due to discrimination."
- "Downloads should stay free and legal."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Legal' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Legal' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...