Let me know : dites-le-moi, faites-(le) moi savoir, tenez moi au courant
Let me know if you want me to come and pick you up. Dis-moi si tu veux que je vienne te chercher.
- "If you are going to watch TV, please let me know in advance which programs you'd like to watch."
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Please let me know if you are bringing any food, drink or accessories along, so I'll know what to prepare."
- "Let me know if you need me to explain any books to you."
- "Please let me know if I can share my experience and photos about this supposedly amazing city!"
- "Please let me know what steps you will take to remove this material within 15 working days of the date you received this letter."
- "Let me know what you think!"
- "Could you please let the sales department know that I'm going to have to spend the night in Chicago?"
- "Let me know how you wish to proceed."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Let me know' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !