I want to let you know (that...): Je souhaite vous informer (que...)
I just wanted to let you know that my sister will be visiting for a few days. Je voulais juste t'informer que ma sœur viendra me rendre visite pendant quelques jours.
I'll let you know: Je vous tiendrai au courant
- "Please let us know if we can make your transition easier."
- "We'll let you know."
- "I will let you know how things turn out!"
- "I've also faxed the immigration office at the airport, letting them know what's happening."
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "Icarus has asked me to let you know that he won't be able to come to work today."
- "I will read the sentence first, to let you know how it SHOULD be pronounced: Is that horse reading a book or ironing some clothes, mmkay?"
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "Captain Donny Dare : I'm just going to call the control tower and let them know that we're coming in to land."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Let you know' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !