I want to let you know (that...): Je souhaite vous informer (que...)
I just wanted to let you know that my sister will be visiting for a few days. Je voulais juste t'informer que ma sœur viendra me rendre visite pendant quelques jours.
I'll let you know: Je vous tiendrai au courant
- "I will let you know how things turn out!"
- "I will read the sentence first, to let you know how it SHOULD be pronounced: Is that horse reading a book or ironing some clothes, mmkay?"
- "I've also faxed the immigration office at the airport, letting them know what's happening."
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "Captain Donny Dare : I'm just going to call the control tower and let them know that we're coming in to land."
- "Please let us know if we can make your transition easier."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "We'll let you know."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Let you know' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !