(like) last time: (comme) la dernière fois
We don't want dinner to be a disaster like last time. Nous ne voulons pas que ce dîner soit un désastre comme la dernière fois.
The last time I saw him was yesterday. Je l'ai vu pour la dernière fois hier.
(I'm gonna try) one last time!: (Je vais essayer) une dernière fois !
- "All I know is that this is the last time I go on a trip with Horatio for awhile."
- "But that was what you ordered last time."
- "Hannah : Yes, the last time I checked."
- "Last time I visited the veterinarian, she told me Stink was fine."
- "I hope you're well, and that your meeting at the Vatican went better than last time."
- "Last time I saw you, I was negotiating with your buyers in Tokyo."
- "Aussie : Well, the last time I looked, 1 American Dollar was worth about 1.1 Australian Dollars."
- "The last time I saw you was at the San Francisco Fragrance Expo last winter!"
- "The last time something like this happened, he called in an expert lawyer to help me get my life back to normal."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Like last time' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !