(Cut the onions) like this: (Coupez les oignons) comme cela, ainsi
- "Please, Bruno, a man cannot live like this!"
- "Bruno : Horatio, it's not right to exploit a child like this."
- "Not like this!"
- "I don't like this "Mrs.", it makes me sound old."
- "I hope you don't mind me contacting you "out of the blue lagoon"* like this (I hope I've used the idiom correctly)."
- "How am I supposed to work like this?"
- "Braving the cold waters, sea cucumbers and Krakens is preferable to living like this."
- "Susie : No, Philip, silly marketing tricks like this make a brand look cheap and tacky."
- "I always dreamed of seeing you in my bedroom, but not like this."
- "I'm too pretty to die like this!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Like this' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !