(the city of) London: (la ville de) Londres
- "Bruno : In conclusion, my trip to London has been difficult at times."
- "Bruno : Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a real pleasure to be with you here in London."
- "Brian : We could show you all the great sights: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing Street, and London Bridge!"
- "On the other hand, it is in London and-"
- "On behalf of the entire flight crew, we would like to thank you once again for choosing English Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant stay in London, or wherever your travels may take you."
- "Welcome to London Heathrow airport."
- "I've been invited to speak at the British-American Perfumers' Forum in London, England."
- "Donna : You want us to come with you and guide you through the streets of London?"
- "I did call you in here to invite you to London, but I only have one extra ticket."
- "Brian : So Bruno, this is the famous tube: The London Underground."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'London' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !