(a) long (story): (une) longue (histoire)
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "Bruno : I have long legs."
- "Edward : Perfect for my abnormally long legs!"
- "Is take the horse by its long brown face"
- "Life is like a river, flowing down a long mountain."
- "I am delighted to say that after nine long rounds of interviews, we have finally arrived at the very, very, very, VERY shortlist."
- "She's like a little person, but with fur and paws and a long tongue."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Long-adjective' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !