to look at (something): regarder, jeter un coup d'œil sur (qq chose), consulter
Could you take a look at my report when you get a chance? Pouvez-vous jeter un coup d'œil sur mon rapport quand vous aurez le temps.
I've never looked at it from that point of view. Je n'avais jamais vu les choses sous cet angle.
- "She comes to work late, and she looks - look at me Doris - dirty and a little bit overweight."
- "-Look what I obtained for a mere 50 dollars."
- "Jean : Look at this photo, Bruno."
- "I need you this afternoon to run some errands, pick up my dry cleaning, and I have this weird rash that I need you to look at."
- "Samantha : Well then, let's look at your life little Miss perfect."
- "Don't even look at me or I'll chop you into pieces."
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Bruno : Yes, and remember Brian, ABL: Always be looking."
- "I don't need to look at the market research."
- "Look at this mixing desk!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Look at' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !